Tuesday, March 08, 2005

A busy weekend and lil time to update this ....

Well, after joining Bebo.com and getting my contacts up to speed, I have been in touch with alot of old friends. It is amazing, I caught up with Linus and his family, missed Malik ...again...and when out for a cool meal at Belvedere in Holland Park with Garuud, Anna and some other friends....nice.

Additionally, went out to see a friend in Feltham...a good weekend overall. The em-ails of whats going on...have been streaming in...I'm happy for my friends, but it looks like everyone got married...while I wasn't looking (the black book is dried up).

On a happier note, Arsenal is playing Bayern Munich...(go on!) and in the 6 nations, well...Ireland, Wales..are atop the standings...ha ha..where are the world champions? I'm going to miss living in the UK....back it's back to Florida in the next month..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|