Sunday, May 06, 2007

Keynel 1 by Genscom

Well it`s May and I haven`t been around for a while. Stopped by HMV to pick up some new sounds and after adding them to the pod, found myself listening to other tracks. The title track sounds like a chilled version on Mantronix (if your saying who?...nevermind).

As per usual now, missed the Hong Kong Sevens, as I was in London and then Stuttgart for Oma`s birthday. The hols was good as the weather all about spring. It was really funny, as I got to see Phil n Fi on their way to London (congrats on the new addition), Pat Finn (since he got married..finally), Karen in Richmond for a meal, Anna n Gary flat... poor Tanja was in a "new faces" blitz.

Officially, Tanja was impressed with Richmond and Surrey, so that has now been included places we could move to (SMILE).

In HK, it all cool. I survived my bachelor party in Thailand, so it is under 25 days until the civil ceremony, then there is hardware on my fingers.

t.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|