Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Goin back to Tampa ...I think so ...

If your old enough to remember the LL Cool J song, it is a play on Goin back to Cali. Well, after another extended trip in the UK( Sheffield, Clitheroe, Southend, Winkfield, Richmond and London) ....I'm off Saturday to central - west Florida ...Tampa that is. It was cool to finally see Georgina, Sarah and Ty in that nice little village called Clitheroe (hah hah).

I've been in London for a couple of days working from my hotel to catch up on past due assignments. Listening to some great new music and actually posted a link to the label...that has been keeping me chilled out.

On a bigger note, I may actually take a weeks vacation...so for those of you in the US...get those spare rooms ready...If I take the plunge and go as far as Seattle...there will have to be a west coast swing. I'll find it a little harder to get Dallas and Albq in...but this is only my initial plans.

I was a little bummed not to get an invitation to Chuck n Cammie's wedding on saturday, but i'll get over it.

T.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|