Saturday, June 18, 2005

The Day After .....Big Nite in HK

Whoa.... that was painful. Bringing back typical UK rules of "no dinner, just drink"....provide much pain this morning (and some afternoon).

I worked a typical day until 7pm...went to the company canteen (ie: Bar), then into the city (LKF. see link) fo social bevvies. It was a good fun, then tiring, then sloppy.

The funny thing is I got back to the hotel at 2pm. (early nite)

Thank goodness, HK is full of fog and is basically gray and rainy right now. Perfect for hangovers.

Regarding the week:

- I'm getting used to people staring at me.
- "Big Guy" is a friendly term
- Drunk yobbo's think I'm some Amercian football player and want to be my best mate
- The "call girl types" that linger in the hotel bar, don't like amercian black men, apparently they are rough? (Bad rep....but good effect!)

T.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|