Sunday, June 05, 2005

Florida 101 ...away from Disney...

Ok so, I've been around the town I supposedly call home Tampa. After supporting the economy a bit, I stopped in the local sports bar (with 330 TV screens) to see if any international football friendlies were on (that means international world cup soccer matches...translation is free). As I was sitting at the bar, I got to watch plenty of NASCAR (driving and only turning left ..is not a sport!), a lil golf and eventually some MLS game with the Chicago Fire. The game was good, the food was saved by two Corona's ...but the desert walk in the door right after the game.

A wedding party? Bride, Groom, wedding party...the whole shooting match...walked into the Sports Bar apparently after their wedding for some cold ones and chicken wings....what the faaaaaaaa? how do I know so much...people were sending over beers to the wedding party...it felt surreal!

For those who care, the bride was in a white flowing dress, head stuff and everything else....WOW! Welcome to Brandon, Florida...

T.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|