Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Why you walking like that?


Lets just say that somebodys legs still hurt. This is a picture from the Insomnia bar in the LKF section of town. Insomnia = tourist drink fest start point. So ...Tony, why did you end up there? see below.

I managed to get a foot massage yesterday (no ....not a rub n tug) . It was in Happy Valley in a place called Happy Feet. Something about good for the mind, body and spirit. RUBBISH ! It`s just toture that you pay for. It is truly amazing what this little chinese woman was doing to ME. I haven`t needed to yelp and scream like this....EVER. At times, I was pretty sure that she had ripped skin off....and was just cleaning the bone. WTF! I can not begin to curse enough about the pain... Gees Louise! So after 50 minutes..."You want some watah to drink sir?" with a devilish little grin. (btw - loud advice from myself of "softer" went un-noticed)

Check that off the list of things done. Maybe it was just a bad day for her?

t

1 Comments:

At 04 January, 2006 01:44, Blogger Lynn N Jagsonville said...

Dude...don't be such a wuss :-) I'd kill for a massage like that!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|