Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Reasons - Roger Sanchez f/Omar

Interesting sight:

After sitting through another meeting about programming code governance (60 minutes of my life I will never get back!). I grabbed a bite to eat with Tanja and Wayne in Soho. As we are almost finished a decent Mexican meal, a clear drunk middle aged woman stumbles into the restaurant. .. Another woman sitting at the bar...clears out quickly to avoid the coming ¨moving drunk zombie¨.

We proceed to wait for her to :

- drop her face into the burrito
- let it all back out
- fall off the high bar stool

Fair credit to her, she did none of the above, but tried to leave without paying....didn`t work. I presume she or someone she knows is interested in the arts, as she was carrying a big SFMOMA bag. NICE!

I guess my point is, I`m proud that HK, can support random individual drunks regardless of gender...in an overall safe city environment. We all have the comfort of losing it ... without harm.

t.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|