Monday, June 09, 2008

Beautiful (Electric Blue mix) by Cicada

Whew, another long weekend in HK. It does not suckk...really. We had some very bad rains and flooding...the city was shut down for a almost a day in parts as HK could not handle so much rain, so fast. We were lucky, that Tanja was having the same challenge in Mumbai, so her flight was delayed long enough for her to be able to land when she got to HK! Whew.

So catching up on the point of Anniversary... we took a break to chill in HK and relax a bit. No BBQ`s (even though I heard it was good - Gary), no late night on Sunday (too tired from chillin) ...so overall a great weekend.

I caught up on magazine peering found a great discussion point in ArenaHomme+ ( a bit pncy, I know, but past the clothes I will never wear...I can get some ideas about would suit me). The article is based on Vivienne Westwood and her ¨Active Resistance to Propaganda¨ manifesto.

I look forward to the chat with my Neo-Con, Ultra Liberal, people with no label friends. Google it and look for the 7 paragraphs... printed in ArenaHomme+.

t.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|