Thursday, October 20, 2005

Straight outta Kuala Lumpur....boyee!

being couped up in a cold conference room is plenty of fun. That being said, this is my yob, so I'll shuddup now. I can't tell you much about the city...(hotel - office - hotel). The big decision is expected after our presentation at 4pm MYH time. Thereafter, I may get taste the local nectars of Malaysia.

Other than that, the flat is coming along, my domestic helper/personal assistant/cleaner...what ever the proper title is...started on the day I was leaving the city. (great). Her first week, my b-hind in another country. I have been calling home (weird to have someone answering my phone), but she seems to be ok....whew.

On a sad note...seems to have lost my camera! I can still use my phone, but it's not the same. ....bright side...stimulation of the economy...a new camera.

Later ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|