Sunday, January 08, 2006

2006...lil exercise...lotta being sick


Well what started as a positive thing (exercise and S&M foot massages) ....sunk into a nasty cold for the better part of this week. The social bevvies were stopped and lots of sleep and staying home was in order. On Friday, the bat phone came on...asking for assistance again LKF (something about not enough people to drink?), I was about to give out the "I`m not feeln...." and I was reminded that it was Ally`s last weekend in HK, as she is moving to Chicago...for a 2 year secondement.

I pulled my act together and met up for some socials, pics and a hamburger to close of the night. A cropped pic of me n Ally is posted. Good Luck.

If you want to see more of my pictures, please click here (HERE). Now that it is Sunday, I am actually feeling a bit better, will go out and buy some music and movies, come home and chill.

T.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|