Saturday, March 25, 2006

Public Enemy ....



is what I`m listening too. No updates, means I`ve been trying to do things ...away from the computer. I made it to the driving range last weekend, cover my 3 days of working out and caught up with a few friends who I haven`t seen in a while.

I made it out to a team dinner last night in an area called Sai Kung (its the furthest north to China I`ve been...heh heh). Dinner was like the one in Lamma Island...fresh seafood ... pick it, they cook it, you eat it. For the record, I ate the white rice and enjoyed it (nuff said).

The work crew has been together for a couple of weeks, but we are all breaking out our passports for more travel..... so it was nice to be home for a bit.

Tonight, out for some mongolian bbq? in Kowloon...then drinks at Aqua (Mattius & Tanja like it there...no complaints from me...). I need a little boogie, but havent been out dancing in a while....mmmnnnn

Hong Kong is cool, Sally likes Amercian Idol (ick), Tanja is ready for the vacation and I leave for Kuala Lumpur for a week before the vacation.

(throwing up a peace sign in case your taking a picture.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|