Friday, March 03, 2006

Friday night ...

After Belinda and I talked B out of going to Happy Valley to drink beers outside, we settled into the Union Bar in IFC. Typical for what you would expect in a "after work" social bevvies, but in the upscale mall in Hong Kong island ...IFC. We were all happy that the week was over...me n B got our US taxes done (yep, A Canadian, who is in HK, based on a transfer from US, where he also had a work permit, that just expired).

Yester day started off as a laugh as I talked to my bbrother from another mother ... Tony D`Agostino and he shared some jokes that had me laughing and telling them all day. This morning, I got a nice suprise e-mail from Andrea (also in Toronto), it was cool as we hav eknow each other before the jet setting....and she had done a tour of Asia as well.

Work wise, I didnt have to hurt anyone, but I might need to go back to Malaysia to manage some people on-site. ...4 weeks until a vacation to Europe.

2 Comments:

At 03 March, 2006 17:07, Blogger Sawin Family said...

You missed an amazing night at the HK Country Club. It was theme night there. It was "Best DJs of Jamaican Descent" night. If you were from Jamaica and spin some tunes... they gave you a free Video iPod!

 
At 04 March, 2006 02:50, Blogger t. said...

you could have called a brother ....but no you have ot be a hater, drinking hater-ade.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|