Sunday, January 15, 2006

A walking fool ....

yep, my sorry butt was out walking today. Managed a lil trip around the peak and then down Old Peak Road to my place. This time, no leg shakes, a little running, some walking backwards to reduce the pressure on my knees. I think I will pass on looking for a foot massage from Happy Feet again....I really am not into S&M.

Overall weekend was good, chilled, dined and exercised most of the weekend. Found out, that I`ll be back in the USA (Tampa) to meet up with my co-workers and possibly a quick trip to Maitland. I`ll be in tow with a team member from HK, so my schedule might be pretty taken up ...with work.
Off to Malaysia for Chinese New Years and looking to make it to Europe in April....Citys and places to be determined...

T.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|