Monday, April 03, 2006

Missed an opportunity ...

for a post on April Fools Day...was travelling back from Malaysia. Another visit to Kuala Lumpur and additional weight lost. I enjoy the food, but nothing sticks! Warm lunches on warm days, with very littme red meat...just a variety of veggies and some poultry.... NOTHING sticks to the belly.

I'm settling into Asia a bit better, establishing a solid ring of local friends that ensure tasty local dishes are not put in my line of sight.

I completely missed out on the Hong Kong Sevens action in town, I"m sure there are some sore heads in HK ...right now. I managed to see the last 3 minutes of the championship and watched a Fijian player break his arm (sunday night telly!)

Two more days in the HK, then off to Stuttgart and Geneva (area) for a vacation. I wonder if I can chill, even though I am bringing my laptop and blackberry?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|