Sunday, October 23, 2005

World Wide Weeb .....

So sportsfans, made it through another weekend in Hong Kong. As I am edu-macating some of my friends that have not left homebase...some nicknames for Hong Kong are: Honkers, Honky Konky, HoKo, HK SAR...yadda yadda yadda. I prefer HK, as when I was in San Francisco...people would visit and call it "Frisco"...to the terror of most residents. I gotta believe it is the same here.

My diet...haaa, I just said diet...my energy intake is suprisingly more Asian than before (stating the obvious #1). Pictured is the "other" lunch when we are not eating at the crazily cheap canteen. That would be Japanese. Yum...bad for heart...I`m sure, but great non the less. I wonder who invented the modern day oil we fry our food with....cause....it`s a worldwide habit. I mean in the UK, you can spoil perfectly fine food by frying it (ie: mars bars, tomato, bread....). In Japan, the question begs...who did the pumpkin piss off? As a result, we are battering and deep frying a helpless veggie.

Ok, Ok ...getting off little soap box. I`m back in HK, met some more new people last night in the city...2 Canadians, 2 Malaysians and a Brit. All in good fun, with a hot slice of pizza to end the night.

Onward and forward ...

T.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|