Sunday, February 08, 2009

Q-tip : Renaissance

Last post - Sept 08.

Luckily Ben from Sawin.com reminded my that I had a blog that had not seen me for a while. Gees, since September 08...I`ve been kinda busy. If you have not heard it, listen to the new Q-Tip album ...specifically the track with Norah Jones...Make it Better.

Tanja and I made it to the US to meet the relatives and some friends that did not make it to our wedding in Germany. Success! ...all Moore`s now introduced and even introduced to each other (Adrian & Denise). We got to chill with Adrian, Denise and Fred in New York, Uncle Bertie in Maryland, Uncle Basil in Florida and Mark, Christine and Master Owen in Texas.

Xmas was in Stuttgart and NYE was in Hong Kong and ....Obama is in the White House ...bout time and Harper is still there ?!? in Ottawa... mmmnn

Hong Kong is getting to know the latest global designer ...¨Recession¨. I wonder how it will affect everyone.

...anyways, thanks to Ben for the reminder to update the blog moreso...especially as I came out with the low score in our golf foursome last week. ... thats right...don`t hate the player, hate the game...ha ha

t.

1 Comments:

At 08 February, 2009 13:46, Blogger Sawin Family said...

Good seeing you mate. Glad to see the lyric proof vest living on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|