Sunday, November 06, 2005

Moore red wine ...please


A long week went by, plenty of meetings (so I must be important) and meals at alot of nice places. I figure there was at least 30hrs of my life that I will never get back wasted (out of about 60 hours worked last week).

(btw - I just wanted to share the experience of drinking with my co-worker Ben (www.sawin.com). Now... you can talk smack with us at a local bar/restaurant.

I`m slowly discovering the Kowloon side of HK.... pretty crowded, but pretty nice. I was in this restaurant on Friday evening (Felix) at the Pennisula Hotel...it felt like I was sitting in NYC or Chicago (too much space for London, Paris or even Hong Kong). Made some new friends, and actually chilled all day Sunday!

Plenty of details left out....but thats on purpose (smile).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|