Monday, November 21, 2005

A life ....was trying it for a while .....


Seems like that time before major holidays when everyone is very busy with parties, shopping and hooking up. I was stumping (that was for Ben) and figured before a long night out on Saturday, I`d have a disco nap(that was for Wayne ....wikipedia posse in effect). Nap taken...all was right in the world. ate at El cid in Stanley outside and froze my coco-NUTS off. Somehow in moving to Hong Kong...this Canadian forgot everything to do with wind and cold air. ...Now you are saying...(especially in Toronto...) "You don`t know what cold is?. RIGHT ....I dont! I`ve lived in California, London, Tampa and now Hong Kong ...snow? what snow? Cold, breeze? Forgot them all..... In the UK...more rain please! Elsewhere mentioned...picking only from my selection of light cotton on what was going to be worn. I digress ...

Actually, the blogs I follow...have been very boring of late. I guess I have been to busy (sly grin) and un-inspired to put something in the box. So...consider this like "running in place"...there is movement, but it is not going anywhere....

btw - November 23rd - Department Xmas party ..... yep you read the date right.

1 Comments:

At 26 November, 2005 22:11, Blogger Lynn N Jagsonville said...

If not you, then who?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|